MCAS (mast cell activation syndrome) presentation by Billie Shellist
Join us for this very important presentation about MCAS (mast cell activation syndrome) from our very own Billie Shellist. Below are the highlights of what will be covered during our time together on 1/30.
• Basic introduction to mast cell activation syndrome and histamine
• Symptoms of MCAS
• Diagnostic tests to diagnose MCAS
• How to determine the root causes of your MCAS
• My 5 step process for reducing reactions and overcoming MCAS
• Comprehensive overview of anti-histamine therapies (both natural &
• How hormonal imbalances play a role in MCAS
• How to detox and treat in a way that is tolerated when you have
• Latest research, what’s new in the world of MCAS, and the things
that I’m seeing the most benefit from in my patient population
• Will include some new information that has not been shared on
previous webinars and group presentations
This is a virtual event. Cameras will be off for this one, and we will ensure we have time for Q&A. This will be recorded for those who can not attend.